Get to the base of the problem.
What exactly is a slab leak? It’s a leak in the incoming pipes that run under the foundation of your home. How can you tell if you have a slab leak?
- If you hear running water, but aren’t sure where it’s coming from.
- If you find cracks in the walls or floors.
- If you’re experiencing higher-than-usual water bills.
- If you feel a hot spot on the floor.
- If you find mildew or excessive moisture under your carpets.
These can all point toward a slab leak, but there’s only one way to know for sure. We’ll come out, without tearing up your slab, and non-destructively confirm the leak with some fancy gadgets such as electronic amplification equipment and electromagnetic pipeline locators.
By locating the exact location of the leak, we can perform “non-invasive surgery” on the slab leak. Most of the time, it only requires pulling up some floor tiles and making a small hole, then relining the pipe or making spot repairs.