Common furnace and heat pump system problems:
- Failed igniters
- Faulty gas control valves
- Dirty gas burners
- Dirty and inefficient blower assemblies
- Inefficient heat exchangers
Regular furnace tune-ups will:
- Prolong system lifespan
- Save money on utility bills
- Prevent HVAC system breakdowns
- Keep your system’s warranty in good standing (most homeowners are unaware of their voided warranty if they do not service the system annually)
What Our Clients Say
When the weather turns cold, nothing is more important than a fully functional heating system! A clean, high-efficiency furnace will ensure your safety and comfort, and will not break down under the pressure of constant use during the winter season. And just like your car, your heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) system must be inspected and maintained to deliver performance and maximize lifespan. Al’s Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning can inspect, maintain, repair, or replace your furnace, providing peace of mind and a safe comfortable home. Our certified technicians are trained on the latest techniques and systems, providing you with the right solutions and recommendations for your heating needs. Our team goes the extra mile, making sure that our customers are more than satisfied, all at a great price!
At Al’s our furnace inspection and tune-ups are complete!
Our furnace tune-ups include:
- Carbon Monoxide: We check for the presence of unsafe levels of CO2.
- Combustion Chamber/Heat Exchanger: Our technician will look at the condition of both the combustion chamber and heat exchanger
- Burner Flame: Check for proper features such as gas and air adjustment and clean the burner, as necessary.
- Pilot/Igniter: Inspect operation and clean, if necessary.
- Vent Pipe to Chimney: Check condition of pipe and draft force.
- Motors: Check operation of motor and oil as needed and replace belts, if necessary.
- Burner Compartment: Remove all dust and scale from the burner compartment and any other essential parts.
- Blower Wheel: Check condition of the blower wheel and clean, as necessary.
- Flame Sensor/Pilot Safety Timer: Check the condition of the flame sensor and pilot safety timer and replace thermocouple, as necessary.