Sewer reconstruction is a dirty job, but somebody has to do it. Why not choose a trusted trenchless pipe repair company, with more than a 25 years of experience dealing with the headaches of fixing a sewer line and water pipes.
- Trenchless sewer repair is non-invasive
- It is a technique that can save you thousands of dollars
- Trenchless repairs are possible in most situations
- Full Bore Inc. is the trenchless technology leader
Our team at Al’s Plumbing will work with you to comprehensively address your needs promptly. Most of all, we specialize in trenchless techniques, so you don’t have to worry about extensive damage to your lawn or landscape.
Our primary goal when handling these sensitive jobs is to fix your sewer as quickly as possible, minimizing the overall impact to your home. A sewer break is far more than a minor inconvenience, and health and sanitation issues must be addressed immediately.
“Trenchless” Method for Replacing Sewer Lines:
- Pipe Bursting is the first method. We insert a pipe-bursting machine through small access holes where the damaged pipe starts and stops. The machine breaks up the damaged pipe and pulls new replacement pipe through at the same time.
- Adding an Epoxy Liner can often repair existing pipes instead of replacing them (depends on the condition of the existing pipe). Al’s Plumbing adds an epoxy liner inside the existing pipe, creating a tough new inner wall. Pipe relining is good for root-damaged pipes, rusted pipes, and to seal cracks and holes. Also, if there is no water leaking, the tree roots will leave it alone.
Al’s Plumbing provides Trenchless Sewer Pipe Repairs or Replacements and completed without digging up your lawn or breaking through the slab inside your home.
If you are experiencing trouble with your sewer, please give our team of licensed technicians to schedule fast, same day service. Our team will provide you with a comprehensive job analysis outlining your options and a detailed free estimate.