Al’s Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning Provides Maintenance, Repair & Replacement services for Plumbing & HVAC
in Carrollton, TX.
Since 1989, Al’s has served southern Denton & Collin counties, northern Dallas County & northeast Tarrant County with up to a 12 Truck Service Fleet to serve you promptly.
This Is What You Get With Al’s:
- As a company, Al’s has a Texas Plumbing License, PLUS
- We employ only Texas Licensed Plumbers. The Plumber coming into your home also has a Texas Plumber License.
- We pull all Plumbing and HVAC Permits required by your City. You can check your City’s website to know when a Plumbing or HVAC Permit is required.
- We employ NATE Certified HVAC Technicians (Details on NATE below. Texas doesn’t have HVAC Licenses).
- We install Brand-Specific Repair Parts versus “one size fits all”.
- Our Service Staff has over 110 years experience.
Al’s Offers 24 / 7 Emergency Service for both Plumbing & HVAC Systems in Carrollton, TX.
Boundaries and History Of Carrollton, TX
Boundaries Of Carrollton, TX
Carrollton, TX is near Interstate Highway 35-East, 14 miles northwest of downtown Dallas. Parts of Carrollton are in Dallas, Denton, and Collin counties. Carrollton’s boundaries are: North: The northern border is quite jagged. It is as far north as W. Parker Road, and wraps around the City of Castle Hills in the far northwest corner of Carrollton. Eastern Border is also jagged, and extends to Midway Road, and wraps around a portion of the City of Addison. Southern Border is jagged as well. The majority of the southern border is Valwood Parkway, plus a section in the far southwest corner which extends as far south as Spring Valley Road and goes west to the Elm Fork of the Trinity River, and as far east as Senlac Dr. Western Border is the Elm Fork of the Trinity River, then following Denton Creek to the far northwest corner of Carrollton.