Las Colinas, Texas
Las Colinas is an internationally renowned, Master-Planned Community located within the City of Irving, Texas.
Las Colinas is located in the northern section of Irving. It’s south of I-635 / LBJ Expressway, east of Rt. 121 / Sam Rayburn Tollway, west of Luna Road and north of W. Northgate Drive. Los Colinas shares both the northern and eastern borders of DFW International Airport.
Discover more about Las Colinas here: www.LasColinas.org/
Al’s Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning Provides Maintenance, Repair & Replacement services for Plumbing & HVAC in Las Colinas, TX.
Since 1989, Al’s has served southern Denton & Collin counties, northern Dallas County & northeast Tarrant County with up 12 Service Trucks to serve you promptly.
This Is What You Get With Al’s:
- As a company, Al’s has a Texas Plumbing License, PLUS
- We employ only Texas Licensed Plumbers. The Plumber coming into your home also has a Texas Plumber License.
- We pull all Plumbing and HVAC Permits required by your City. You can check your City’s website to know when a Plumbing or HVAC Permit is required.
- We employ NATE Certified HVAC Technicians (Details on NATE below. Texas doesn’t have HVAC Licenses).
- We install Brand-Specific Repair Parts versus “one size fits all”.
- Our Service Staff has over 110 years experience.