Learn More About Paloma Creek Here: Paloma Creek Website
Paloma Creek is a Master-Planned Community in eastern Denton County, Texas, United States. The community is listed by the U.S. Census Bureau as two separate Census-Designated Places, “Paloma Creek North” (north of US Highway 380), and “Paloma Creek South” (south of US HWY 380). In 2010, the population of Paloma Creek was 5,254. Just east of Paloma Creek (north) is another Master-Planned Community named Savannah.
Al’s Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning Provides Maintenance, Repair & Replacement services for Plumbing & HVAC in Paloma Creek, TX.
Since 1989, Al’s has served southern Denton & Collin counties, northern Dallas County & northeast Tarrant County with up to a 12 Truck Service Fleet to serve you promptly.
This Is What You Get With Al’s:
- As a company, Al’s has a Texas Plumbing License, PLUS
- We employ only Texas Licensed Plumbers. The Plumber coming into your home also has a Texas Plumber License.
- We pull all Plumbing and HVAC Permits required by your City. You can check your City’s website to know when a Plumbing or HVAC Permit is required.
- We employ NATE Certified HVAC Technicians (Details on NATE below. Texas doesn’t have HVAC Licenses).
- We install Brand-Specific Repair Parts versus “one size fits all”.
- Our Service Staff has over 110 years experience.
Al’s Offers 24 / 7 Emergency Service for both Plumbing & HVAC Systems in Paloma Creek, TX
Boundaries and History of the Paloma Creek Master-Planned Community
Paloma Creek is both north and south of US HWY 380.
Paloma Creek (North) Boundaries:
North & West: Wooded areas + various small bodies of water.
South: US HWY 380
East: Navo Road
Paloma Creek (South) Boundaries:
North: US HWY 380
West: Wooded areas + a large body of water
East: Wood areas, non-wooded areas, and Doe Branch Creek
History of Palomo Creek, TX Master-Planned Community located east of Denton, TX
Being a Master-Planned Community which has existed on a few years, Paloma Creek does not have the rich history of cities, such as Denton TX, which have roots going back to when Texas was settled by pioneers.